Our 2021 Dinner Reservations are on hold as of 8/30/2021
…after postponing from April 2020!…
2021 Annual Dinner
Sunday, September 26
Crabtree’s Kittle House
5:00 pm Reception | Silent Auction
6:00 pm Dinner Seating
6:30 pm Evening Program begins
You are invited to join us for our 2021 Annual Dinner on Sunday, September 26 at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua. Our annual gathering was postponed three times by the pandemic and we are excited to gather together at last.
Feel comfortable to come alone or with family and friends with our open seating and welcoming tables of eight.
- *** Please note that proof of COVID vaccination is required to attend this event. Please send or bring an image of your COVID NYS passport or your vaccination record. You can upload a photo on our dinner reservation form.
During dinner, we will have short, engaging program segments including:
- a brief update on the past 18 months of SMRA activities,
- short presentations by our 2020-2021 Larry Light Youth Scholarship students,
- fun images and stories from our May 2021 Yellowstone trip,
- drawing for the winner of our 2021 Birding Quilt (see quilt and buy tickets here),
- announcement of our Silent Auction winners,
- AND our usual finale with images from the past 18 months. Will you be in our pictures?
Crabtree’s Kittle House is an extraordinary venue. We have been holding our dinners here on alternate years with Audubon potlucks in between. Do consider treating yourself, if you are able, and joining us at Kittle House this year.
- Our dinner cost is underwritten with support from Crabtree’s Kittle House.
- Our $120/person price includes complimentary house wines, coffee/tea, juices and soft drinks.
- A cash bar will be available for additional beverages.
Thank you, Crabtree’s Kittle House, for supporting Saw Mill River Audubon!
Crabtree’s Kittle House
11 Kittle Road
Chappaqua, New York 10514
[Google map link]
Our event will begin at 5:00 pm with a casual, friendly reception to browse our one-of-a-kind silent auction items including photographs from local bird photographers. [Can you contribute an auction item or photograph? Let us know here.]
Dinner seating will be promptly at 6:00 pm with program start at 6:30 pm. We expect to wrap up our evening together around 8:00 pm.
Make your dinner reservation today with the form below. Please note that we have sold out on past dinners so don’t miss reserving soon! (And, yes, if COVID conditions should change between now and then, your ticket cost will be fully refundable.)