subscribe to our advocacy issue alerts
See below for our other email list. Subscribe here to other lists.
- Saw Mill River Audubon Notice List offers updates and advance notices about upcoming or new events and alerts on environmental issues, 1-3 email messages a month
- Saw Mill River Audubon E-Newsletter offers a link to a digital copy of our newsletter, 4 email messages a year
- Advocacy Issue Alerts offer alerts on local, regional, state or national environmental issues and easy ways you can add your voice with ours. Approximately 8-10 email messages a year.
- Advance Notice of SMRA Work Days offers notices about sanctuary work days, 4-6 email messages a year
- Bird Chat offers reminders of upcoming Bird Chats, 1-2 email messages twice a month
- Advance Notice on SMRA Big Trips offers notices about spaces available on our longer, multi-day trips, 1-2 email messages a year
- SMRA Pop-Up Field Trip Notices offers alerts about pop-up informal birding at area hotspots, scheduled with 1-3 days notice, 4-6 email messages a year
- Native Plant Garden Work Days offers reminders of upcoming garden work days, ~6 email messages during the growing season from mid-May to mid-September