bird seed order form
Support Saw Mill River Audubon with your bird seed purchase!
- Use the below form to order **and** pay for your seed,
For reference, you can also view or download our seed sale flyer
- Or use the form below to order your seed and then pay by check or cash when you pick up your seed.
- NEW: we are now accepting payments by Zelle. Pay using Zelle from your own bank using our Zelle email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Zelle payments have the advantage of no added fees for sender or receiver, and avoid the hassle of writing a check.)
- Tell us the day and time you’d like to pick up your seed.
- Please wait for our email confirming your pick up plans.
Park by seed shed at the top of our driveway at Pruyn Sanctuary and let our office know you are there by either calling our office (914-666-6503) or stopping in the office.
(See below for details about our secure online transactions using MasterCard or Visa.)
how this works
After using the above form to request a secure payment, your payment will be processed securely through Authorize.Net. Saw Mill River Audubon is a certified merchant at Authorize.Net. You can check our online credentials by clicking on the Authorize.Net symbol above.
We welcome your online payments using MasterCard or Visa.
We do not share the personal information of our chapter members, donors or participants with any other organization, company, individuals or entity. This includes names, addresses, daytime phone numbers, email addresses, and payment information.
Saw Mill River Audubon is registered as a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization with the State of New York.