help us connect people with nature
Saw Mll River Audubon is grateful for almost seventy years of generous giving from individuals, foundations and businesses.
Our annual operating budget is met through annual fundraising activities, including our annual appeal to members and our bird seed sale, along with a predetermined percentage from our endowment fund which has been sustained over the years through bequests and special gifts from our neighbors.
We engage an independent certified public accounting firm to examine our financial books and records on a yearly basis. The accountant’s reports are on file at the chapter office and available for examination by appointment.
- join us today!
- renew your membership
- make a donation
- offer a tribute or memorial donation
- send an event payment to SMRA
- volunteer with Saw Mill River Audubon
- bid on our 2021 Silent Auction items
- purchase our 2022 New York Birds calendar
- purchase 2022 Birding Quilt raffle tickets
- purchase bird seed
- purchase a bird seed gift certificate