2021 online gathering
Gather with us online Sunday, September 26, 5:00 pm,
as Saw Mill River Audubon celebrates
our past year of connecting people with nature.
Be sure to buy your birding quilt raffle ticket
and watch for alerts about our silent auction!
- 5:00 pm – Welcome, brief Annual Meeting and Introductions to:
- Silent Auction: special Audubon items and experiences [bid link to come!]
- Birding Quilt Raffle: drawing at 5:50 pm [see quilt & buy tickets]
- Past Year Review: SMRA President Val Lyle, SMRA Treasurer Tom McEnerney
with SMRA Board Secretary Bill Kellner
- 5:15 pm – Larry Light Youth Scholarship Presentation
Samuel Plyter, National Audubon’s Youth Birding Camp in Maine
- 5:30 pm – Yellowstone in May 2021: Images & Stories from SMRA trip
Larry Trachtenberg & Steve Rappaport
- 5:50 pm – Silent Auction Winners & Quilt Raffle Drawing
- 6:00 pm – Thanks and Farewell
Please note that we typically open our Zoom rooms twenty minutes before the program start for connection checking and informal conversation. We also typically register 25% more people than we have Zoom seats — this is the usual difference between Zoom registrations and attendance. When our typical max capacity of 100 Zoom seats is reached, our Zoom room will not allow any more entries, even from pre-registered participants. So, it is a good idea to arrive before the program start.